Support The USA Women's Elite Team! We are selling Drybags. The bags will help you to keep your belongings dry, or use it after a tournament/practice to put all your wet gear in and keep the rest of your bag dry!
- This water-resistant dry bag is perfect at the pool or for hiking, kayaking, trips to the beach, tailgating, boating and other outdoor adventures.
- The bags size is 5L and measures 14-1/2" x 11".
- Bag is made of durable, water-resistant 210T ripstop polyester with a unique folding and buckle closure that keeps water out.
- Simply roll the opening of the bag over itself and then use the buckle closures to fasten the bag shut.
- The integrated clip near the buckle makes it easy to attach this bag to your other gear.
- Bags are available in blue, lime green and camo green with a custom underwater hockey themed logo (logo will be black on lime green, but not pictured).
These are limited edition and will sell out fast! They are $15 per bag. This will help send the women to the next world championships! See below for design.
Bags will be available this weekend at B@A in Denver. Please see Katrina Finley, Cheryl Skukas or Monica Rojas-Peña to get yours!
We will also have them at future tournaments like ACCs in Quebec or US Nationals if they don't sell out! If you are not going to be at one of these tournaments and want one, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can make other arrangements (send one home with a teammate or ship it to you for an additional $5).
~ USA Women's Elite Team